Our Sea services
- Advice on the right solution for the specificities of your shipments:
– Full containers (FCL), container grouping (LCL), wheeled cargo (Roll-On Roll-Off) or other.
Authorizations and experience to deal with many specific types of cargo: regulated products/dangerous products (DGR), vehicle shipments in customized containers, out-sized freight/exceptional (cranes, machines, boats, vehicles etc.),
- door-to-door, port-to-port, door-to-port or port-to-door management in compliance with your Incoterms.
- Storage, preparation, packing, rigging, strapping, stuffing….
- Customs studies and formalities, administrative procedures necessary for customs clearance (application for licenses, visas, guarantee service, liquor control, etc.), bonded warehousing.
- Operations monitoring: order tracking from suppliers, custom report of abnormal situations, confirmation of arrivals and embarkations.
Value added services:
- Cargo Booking & Pick-up
- Cargo Tracking & Tracing
- Customer/ Purchase Order Management Tracking & Tracing
- Delivery Verification
- Destination Customs Clearance
- Document Preparation & Distribution
- Export Customs Clearance
- Freight Consolidation
- Insurance Services
- Letter of Credit Banking
- Ocean Transportation Intermediary Services
- Shipment Alert & Confirmation
- Shipment Pre- Planning
- Vendor Coordonation
Benefits To Our Customers:
- Our well trained and certified staff that are sensitized to the ocean freight industry challenges
- Our purchasing power and customer-oriented approach will provide the best rates to the customers.
- Widest selection of sailing schedules around the globe.