Trucking & Customs Clearance
- Our professionals handle the paperwork so you can fully focus on your business.
- Customs clearance services is a complex area that includes legislation and procedures, to which noncompliance could have a detrimental impact on business operations and operational costs.
With the best interest of clients in mind, our customs clearance services are geared to:
- Identify the most appropriate Customs Regime to support the client’s business strategy
- Analyse the client’s corporate business processes to deliver solutions that ensure measurable and quantifiable reductions to their duty and tax liability
- Advise on Import Licenses, classification, valuation, duty reliefs, preferences, end-use
- Ensure shipped goods are transferred without delay
- Reduce cash flow burden that result from tax payments
- Release of products for consumption (clearance through customs and import with payment of duties and taxes);
- Verification of documents that prove certifications required for import/export (laboratory tests, CE, ROHS, EU, etc.);
- Bonded warehouses: importing warehoused merchandise to allow payment of duties and taxes as they leave the warehouse;
- Secured bonded shipment(T1 and T2);
- Inward or outward processing (processing under customs control for import or export).
- Temporary admissions (with partial or total exemption of customs duties or VAT);
- ATA carnets (temporary import or export of products with suspended duties and taxes) ;
- Analysis of needs, origins, and value in customs. Tariff classification (RTC) of your merchandise.
Customs Clearance Services:
- Import Customs Clearance
- Export Customs Clearance
- Full Declarations and Reporting to Appropriate government authorities
- Door Delivery Services
- Post Declaration Monitoring and Reporting