VIETNAM – HO CHI MINH CITY
Posted by Apssoutheastasia
- Stipulated by Labor Law Viet Nam and policies of the company.
- Domestic or overseas travel yearly
- Supported professional expertise during the job.
- Annual performance review
1. For Seafreight:
- To keep contact with customers to faciliate for all nomination / free hand cargoes.
- To keep contact with carries / coloaders to do the booking.
- Following up status of shipments, from the time of shipments being till the actual date cargo
arrival to the destinations.
- Following up customers shipping plan, keep updated the vessel schedule per weeks/months.
- Daily tracing and keep informed to customers/agent if any notice of delay.
- Dealing with carriers/coloaders for the best costs and make quotation to customers/agents.
- Doing the statistics, records, keep updated to accounting dept. for the payment to the
carriers/coloader, follow up untill payment done in order to get in time telex release for MBL
and send these to agents at destination.
- Co-ordinating with Sales dept. in pricing and customer services.
- Visiting customers.
2. For Airfreight:
- Communicate with local shippers, factories, terminal operations team, airlines, oversea
- To provide document for and monitor customs clearance and coordinate with.
- To follow SOP .
- Send the Pre-Alert to customer and receiving house.
- Update AMS/ACI.
- To update Pantrace / Intrac, SCA, Combass.net and others applications
- To take up additional tasks as assigned.
3. Sales Executive
- Search for and visit potential Customer.
- Provide information to Manager for sales planning and forecast activities.
- Retain existing Customer.
- Establish good relationships with foreign partners.
- Handle of enquiries and quotations.
- Negotiate with Customer.
- Keep self updated on competitors activities and industry related informations.
- Execute marketing plans and strategy to support distributor’s sales.
- Planning and rolling out product related marketing strategies to achieve the business plan.
- Provide sales supports in competition intensive sales situations and manages incentive plans for distributors.
- To prepare and submit weekly report to the Sales Manager about market, commodities, prices, Customer, partner .
- Bachelor Degree or College in Economy or Foreign Trade.
- 1-2 Years experiences in shipping/forwarding/airfreight/seafreight.
- Good at English, computers skill (Microsoft offices, Outlook Express).
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Hard working, enthusiasm, dynamic.
- Team working.
- Company: APS Southeast Asia Co., LTD (Vietnam)
- Contact name: HR Dept
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org